Desktop and VC Supervisor
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading North American full-service law firm. They are currently looking for a Desktop and Video Conferencing Supervisor to join their global IT team, either within their New York or New Jersey office.
The company is looking for a professional, experienced and energetic addition to the team, which offers:
- Excellent growth opportunities
- A Generous PTO plan
- Excellent Benefits package
- Corporate Discount Plans
- The supervisor will be responsible for user end-point technology across the company (Cisco/LifeSize codecs and VC Integrated rooms)
- There is a focus on Desktop and Visual Conferencing support, leading a team of 9 staff located around the country, as well as subcontractors as necessary
- The Supervisor will lead, develop, and supervise the team in delivering superior service and reliability across more than 30 offices nationwide.
- Be responsible for the daily operational performance, meeting productivity and service level agreements.
- Oversee maintenance scheduling and coverage planning for flagship offices.
- Reviewing ticketing reports, KPIs, incident reports and other metrics
- Ensure a clear and effective Tier 2 -> 3 escalation and resolution process.
- Participate in vendor and subcontractor management and sourcing as necessary
- Participate in ad-hoc project requirements such as OS Upgrades or technical tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years supervision of a desktop support or IT support team
- 4+ years' working within a Desktop Support department
- 2 or more years user support across multiple disciplines
- A high level of facility communicating with non-technical staff and end-users
- Previous experience within Legal Services or Professional Services is a strong plus
- ITIL v3 Certification Preferred
- Understanding of networking (LAN, WAN), and active directory