We are looking for Deskside Support for our client in Seatte, WA
Job Title: Deskside Support
Job Location: Seatte, WA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Technical knowledge of Desktop/Laptop level troubleshootingExperience in Lotus Notes troubleshooting, Internet and Networking, Active Directory, File share, Print server.
- Laptop/Desktop Imaging - Depot service. Laptop/Desktop Hardware troubleshooting.
- Software/Application-client installation and troubleshooting Good technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows XP, 7. Technical Knowledge in Webex, Communicator, and Lotus notes. Comfortable with remote support
- Remote desktop connectivity applications: RDP, pcAnywhere, LANDesk MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange ,Lotus Notes Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers, Fax Machines, Scanners, PDA, blackberry support & All Smartphones
- Generally support8hrs x 5 days during business hours of client . However, willing to work from 6 AM to 8 PM in respective sites
- On callsupport during weekend / off hours in case required.
- Driver license with Vehicle, Using Personal vehicle for official purpose in required situation
- Flexible to work from different locations in Atlanta & other sites when required.
- Willing to learn new technologiessupported by clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Dell certification preferred
- Phone supportexperience necessary
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3. Especially on Service Desk/Desktop Support, Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows2000
- Servers: Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Lotus Notes 8.0/8.5.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center/Support Suite
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools, LANDesk,MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007,2010): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA, blackberry support, All Smart phones
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop common applications used in enterprise.