We are looking for Deskside Support for our client in Rolling meadows, IL
Job Title: Deskside Support
Job Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Technical knowledge of Desktop/Laptop level troubleshootingExperience in O365 clients, Lotus notes, Internet and Networking, Active Directory, File share, Print server.
- Laptop/Desktop Imaging - Depot service. Laptop/Desktop Hardware troubleshooting.
- Software/Application-client installation and troubleshooting Good technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows7 and 10. Technical Knowledge in Webex, Communicator, and Lotus notes. Comfortable with remote support.
- Senior Executive support onsite.
- Supporting Mac and apple devices.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications: RDP, PCAnywhere, LANDesk
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
- Lotus Notes
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, Mac, and printers, Fax Machines, Scanners,
- PDA, and Smartphones
- Generally support8 hrs x 5 days during business hours of client. However, willing to work from 6 AM to 8 PM in respective sites
- On callsupport during non-business hours in case required
- Willing to learn new technologies supported by clients.
- Support All senior executives at on site.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- 1-2 yrs diploma in Information Technology. Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS.
- A + Certification.
- 3 - 6years?experience on desktop services is must, supportexperience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Toshiba/Dell certification preferred
- MDM supportexperience necessary.
- Apple mobile device support.
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3. Especially on Service Desk/Desktop Support, Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Windows10, Windows7.
- basic knowledge in Windows2003, Windows2008. Windows2012
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Lotus Notes 8.0/8.5.
- Mac support.
- MS Surface support.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Service-now, Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center/Support Suite
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools, LANDesk
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007,2010,2013): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA, blackberry support, All Smart phones
- Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop common applications used in enterprise.
- Prior Experience of handling senior executives.