Deskside Support Lead / Manager
We are looking for Deskside Support Lead/Manager for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: ??Deskside Support Lead/Manager
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience on Charles River Trading and/or Black Mountain
- Production Support for the International Wealth Management Alternative Investment platform.
- You will be communicating extensively with the Trading Business and providing L1 Business Support / Level 2 Technical Support for the Charles River System (OTC Derivatives/Futures/Commodities Products) and Black Mountain System (Credit & Collateral LoanObligations, Fixed Income Products).
- You will also be involved in the Risk and Finance Data Services support areas providing time sensitive reporting to the business that must turn in artifacts to regulatory governing bodies.
- The expanded role requires Expertise in Incident Management and Problem Management life cycle; along with providing daily oversight and governance over Incident / Service Request Service Levels trends and correction reporting.
- The Role responsibility breakdown is 60% Desktop Support, 30% Project Management. 10% deep technical analysis
- Good, well rounded knowledge of financial markets. - strong communicator with the confidence to interact with senior management.
- Experience in project management / delivery of multiple projects.
- Strong academic record - strategic thinker / pro-active.
- Strong MS Excel / PowerPoint / Word skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Very organized, with good time management skills and ability to multi-task while working well under pressure.
- Experience on Charles River Trading and/or Black Mountain (Mandatory)
- Experience with SQL querying (Oracle / Microsoft SQL) Experience with Windows Server (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes)
- App Dynamics Proactive Monitoring, DevOps, SVN, JIRA, confluence, knowledge with scriptingtechnologies like JS, Python, Perl, Unix Shell scripting.,
- UNIX platforms, Sybase, Oracle, SQLDatabases, Networks and Servers, ITIL Certified Preferred ,Management experience managing a small team.