We are looking for Deskside Support Lead for our client in Cincinnati, OH
Job Title: Deskside Support Lead
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Deskside/Field Services Lead will be heading a team of 10-20 technician and will be responsible for their productivity, technical skill development, leave, behavior amongst other things.
- This Deskside Team Lead position requires periodic night and weekend work to ensure the success of the Deskside Support operation.
The selected candidate will have responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads a staff of Deskside Support Technicians to ensure the successful attainment of Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Lead will be responsible for the hygiene associated with the tickets assigned to his team
- Defines and sets team direction and provides guidance to members of team.
- Responsible for the inventory control as well as AMDB accuracy of their site/sites
- Leads the installation and support of PCs, laptops, printers, peripherals, and connected equipment in an IT Enterprise environment
- Assists Deskside teams with the application of basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Applying a thorough knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting techniques such as TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP and DNS within Windows- 7 operating system and Windows 10 and MACs to resolve customer workstation issues.
- Will be responsible for time sheet, leave management of their team
- Will be responsible for managing the team off hours and weekend roster
- Will be responsible for managing the SNOW Q for their region
- Will work as escalation point of all escalations associated with the team
- Will work with Deskside manager and HR for conducting disciplinary action against team members
- Will be responsible for timely completion of projects assigned to team members
- Will work on resolving all escalations, along with Deskside manager, resulting for their team
- Will generate reports from SNOW daily to gauge productivity of team and weed out any in efficiencies
- Will work under the directives of Deskside Manager and Project manager to complete projects in a timely manner
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in leading and managing a team of IT Deskside Support technicians.
- Must have demonstrated experience managing staff using metrics to drive performance.
- Must have experience managing teams and technologies that span across all end-user hardware and software.
- Team player with good communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- Experience using IT Service Management software (ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Ability to lift and move equipment 40lbs.+
- Must be oriented to customer service and have the ability to work in front of the customers, utilizing remote tools, and through email.
- ITIL Certification.
It would be great if you also had:
- Microsoft Certified Help Desk Support Technician
- Apple Certified Mac Technician
- CompTIA A+