We are looking for Deskside Support / Field Service Tech or our client in Cape Girardeau, MO
Job Title: Deskside Support / Field Service Tech
Job Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Desktop SupportTechnician role is a technical resource that provides a single point of contact for all IT support issues. This role will work closely to resolve issues with end users, the service desk team, and their team lead.
- Provide high level of customer service
- Provide phone and deskside support to end users across the site
- Utilize the SNOW ticket tracking system to categorize, prioritize and escalate issues as necessary
- Take ownership of issue\request through resolution or escalation
- Analyze hardware and software problems, perform trouble shooting per approved procedures, identify alternative solutions and take appropriate corrective action
- Perform hardware and software setup, configuration, and testing per current standards and approved procedures Help create and maintain system support documentation
- Maintain excellent ticket hygiene (SLA management of tickets and tasks) in ticketing tool
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed Service Levels. (SLA's)
- Client on-boarding, transfers, and off-boarding efforts
- Maintain high level of accuracy of AMDB
- Availability during weekend and after hours as per rotational roster
- Finish Projects (asset refresh etc) in a timely manner
- Work on IMACDs and off hours move requests
- Work with the team lead to make the team lead successful and be a great team player
- Help users facing issues with Mobile Devices
- Show urgency in helping C ? suite users and provide exceptional service
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows and networktroubleshooting, web based application support, and familiarity with the entire Microsoft end user suite of products
- Strong interpersonal skills and thoughtful and effective communicator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience and understanding of Office\O365Experienced in working with Service-Now platform preferred but not necessary
- Working knowledge/experience with PC Imaging Tools.
- Working knowledge/experience with diagnosis and remote control tools.
- Working knowledge/experience with Audio/Visual equipment used in presentation/conference rooms.