We are looking for Deskside Migration Support for our client in East Alton, IL
Job Title: Deskside Migration Support
Job Location: East Alton, IL
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Provide Day to day operations support as Level 2 to end users.
- Deployment of Laptops (Windows7, 10 OS) to the end users.
- Provide Pre and Post Migration support for Laptop deployment
- Provide specialized hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer?s end users.
- Provide onsite hands and feet support for Server and Network related issues.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support groups to have the resolution for any issues that come across during the migration.
- 5+ years of experience on Field Services and having supported Widows/End user device migrations involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating system (Windows7, 10)
- Migrate data from existing device to new device
- Migrate data from Server and One Drive to the local machine.
- Able to configure VPN at the client PC.
- Able to troubleshoot VPN related issues
Skype for Business:
- Able to configure, train (end users) and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to fix application related issues which resulted due to issues on local machines (eg: Browser, Java, Cache etc?)
- Able to install and configure application based upon SOPs provided.
MS Office Suite:
- Able to fix issues around MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
- Able to Configure Printers
Mobile Device Support:
- Able to configure email and other approved applications like iTunes on mobile device like iphone, iPAD, Android.
Other Common Desktop Applications:
- Able to troubleshoot and fix other common desktop applications Firefox, Adobe etc.
- Able to install windows10 image using USB media or Source Image Server like MDT.
- .Able to Install or removes hardware/software using supplied installation instructions and tools.
- Capable of conducting tests of the hardware/ software affected using supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools. Corrects malfunctions. Documents results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective management of third party suppliers.
- Able to troubleshoot client relates issue, like SCCM agents not communicating with the server, co-ordinate with SCCM team to push the necessary software to the end user systems.
- Install or removes hardware/software using supplied installation instructions and tools for the applications/software that failed to install through SCCM
- Knowledge of working on an ITSM tool - Service Now
- Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN principles.
- Able to troubleshoot network issues
- Able to provide hands and feet support for network devices at Data centres.:
- Windows7,10 certified professional is preferred.
- CompTIA A+ certification