At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. We are looking for a Design Verification Lead for AMD's SERDES IP group leading in a UVM environment and being responsible for IP verification. We are looking for a logic designer for a mixed signal group developing differentiating IP for AMD's processor and graphic products. Candidate should have the following skills:
1. BS or MS in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science with focus on Logic Design, Computer Architecture and 6 years of industry experience in Design Verification.
2. Hands-on experience in UVM, System Verilog logic, Verilog design and verification
3. Hands-on experience in Formal Verification and related tools
4. Hands-on experience with low power design and power analysis flows
5. Familiar with languages like Perl, C/C++ etc
6. Work well with others in a team environment
7. Communicate technical details with team members both on-site and remotely
8. Conduct design reviews of designs in technical presentations to peers and management
Strong candidates may also have SERDES (PCIe, SATA, USB) experience, high level understanding of analog and mixed signal circuits, and experience with mixed signal simulators.
Requisition Number: 70264