Req. ID: 107941
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Design Verification Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for logic design verification of Micron’s non-volatile memory designs, including advanced 3D NAND and other emerging technologies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full-chip functional verification on Micron’s non-volatile memory design projects
- TestBench Development in SystemVerilog targeting complete functionality coverage
- Support of SystemVerilog assertion and coverage-driven methodology
- Behavioral model development of Micron’s non-volatile memory
- Support of design verification methodology enhancements
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge on digital logic and circuit design
- Good knowledge on Verilog RTL coding
- Good knowledge on logic verification methodology
- Good knowledge on SystemVerilog object-oriented language
- Good knowledge on programming language such as C++
- Good knowledge on scripting language such as TCL and PERL
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.