The Design Strategy group in the Bay Area helps our clients make better decisions about how they support their people, position their businesses and manage their assets.
Our consulting services include strategic planning, real estate and portfolio analysis, repositioning/relocation analysis, change management and data management.
As a design strategist, you will address real estate and facilities, the workplace, information solutions and business strategy…all with the objective of improving organizational performance.
- Graduate degree and 10+ years of experience in strategic workplace and/or business planning
- Experience managing project implementation and project teams, leading client meetings, and facilitating group meetings
- Experience translating findings into client-specific strategies that address strategic business goals
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies to understand and analyze both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of space planning, occupancy and workplace performance for a variety of client organizations
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven skills in information and presentation design
- Outstanding verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task