Develop designs in Creo design software
Familiar with fabricating processes such as machining, sheetmetal and 3D printing
Experience with designing fixturing for product testing
Develops mechanical and electromechanical designs for test fixtures and stations used in the factory for production testing. Test applications include:
- Circuit board functional test (high density, fine pitch and RF connections).
- Unit level (radio)
- Environmental chamber testing
- Fully automated test systems with material handling
- Evaluate existing factory test systems and suggest/implement improvements to reduce fixture related test failures.
- Provide feedback for testability of product designs to engineering.
- AS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 2+ years of experience designing electronic test fixtures or assembly fixtures for factory production
- 5+ years' experience with Creo Parametric and Windchill
- Assembly Configuration Management experience (Part Numbering, Bill of Materials, Fabrication drawings)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Product Lifetime Management software
- SolidWorks experience
- Test systems related to RF products
- Implementing designs with additive printed technologies ? familiar with processes and materials
- Experienced with Visio