Ensure the proper design execution of McDonald’s USA restaurants by providing constructive and timely guidance to the field and local consultants in regards to exterior branding, interior décor design and site planning. Key customers include studio team, owner/operators, suppliers and consultants, divisional, regional and corporate staff.
• Reviews and facilitates the execution of construction, design, and presentation documents related to site-specific projects and initiatives.
• Produces and coordinates written and redlined responses on submitted projects for review as it relates to exterior branding, interior décor design and site planning.
• Works independently to organize and execute multiple project tasks simultaneously.
• Accountable for timely completion of assigned tasks.
• Communicates and facilitates decision making related to design issues and concerns that deviate from guidelines.
• Suggests technical and creative solutions for specific aspects of design as it relates to branding and site design.
• Has working knowledge of existing branding trademarks and their proper implementation.
• Assists in determining the appropriate building branding elements and components and their design application, in relation to local code/zoning and developer compliance.
• Assists in evaluating how project related branding decisions impact development costs, both short term and long term, in regards to both the site specific and the system as a whole.
• Participates as a member of the studio team supporting the implementation of the department vision
• Facilitates training to Regions and outside A/E consultants as it relates to branding and site designs
• Serves as contact for Regions, local consultants, building code officials, general contractors, developers, and product manufacturers.
• Coordinate the development of presentation boards and design documents.
• Assists in local Planning/Zoning board presentations as required.
• Contributes and/or presents to corporate/divisional/regional/owner operator meetings and local consultants.
• Assists in the professional growth, training, and development of individuals
• Actively participates in the transfer of knowledge and calibration across studio teams.
• Provides direction and coaching on the use of design guidelines and software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Revit and 3D rendering software is a plus.