Imagine working for a leading healthcare company whose employees share a singular vision: to improve every life we touch. Our work matters at ERDMAN. We advance the delivery of healthcare and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose to provide exceptional client outcomes through excellence in everything we do. We'll support you in an environment that encourages your growth and sharing your passion.
ERDMAN is recognized as a leading provider of healthcare facilities solutions, working as a trusted healthcare partner to ensure our clients' capital deployment and real estate solutions are aligned to achieve their strategic goals. Our integrated approach is founded on a spirit of innovation, collaboration, trust and strong relationships. We use our expertise to seamlessly blend strategic and operational components to allow sustainability for the future. Our team strives to create inspired, efficient, patient-centric environments that drive exceptional healthcare outcomes.
For more information on ERDMAN, please visit www.ERDMAN.com. EOE STATEMENTWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. LOCATIONMadison, WI FULL-TIME/PART-TIMEFull-Time DESCRIPTIONThe Project Manager owns the overall design project performance from the initial engagement through project completion against client goals and ERDMAN's goals. The project manager manages all aspects of multiple projects and estimates scope of work.
- Project Management: Prepares strategic plans for project success and serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion. May represent as the Architect of Record.
- Financial Management: Assures the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects by monitoring projects contributions and profit margins, and is accountable for architectural and engineering project team performance against established budgets.
- Client Relationship: Accountable for keeping clients informed of project status, including budget, schedule, issues, etc. and managing the client's expectations around the project design through individual and project team member communication.
- Leadership: Champion ERDMAN's Vision, Mission, Goals, Values, and Service Offerings so as to inspire others to reach beyond their own expectations.
- Architecture Proficiency: Possessing and applying the knowledge and skills required to meet performance expectations of architecture.
- A or E Resource Management and Planning: Plans, monitors, and controls resources. Ensures optimum use of talent, budget, time, and materials.
- Project Controls: Analyzes project costs and schedules, compares them to the current plan, and institutes change management or corrective actions in order to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Client Focus: Achieves service excellence and client loyalty by adding value; provides advice, expertise, methodologies, and problem-solving assistance to clients. Realizes the client's vision and successfully sustains long-term client relationships.
- Influence and Presence: Conducts oneself with poise, self-confidence and professionalism at all times. Wins support, gains cooperation, and establishes credibility with others to directly impact and address their needs and concerns.
- Financial Responsibility: Understands the financial obligations of the organization and is accountable for all financial aspects of the business operation within area of responsibility. Manages organizational resources to maximize return on assets and investments. Seeks to improve the financial viability of the overall organization. Takes prudent risks and does what is necessary to improve the organization's financial picture while maintaining alignment with the company vision, mission and values.
- Industry Knowledge: Aware of and understands practices, technologies, products/services, events, trends, and regulatory issues that have impact on the healthcare industry, as well as, other related services offered by ERDMAN.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent work experience; Master's degree preferred.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Licensed architect required
- NCARB preferred
Relevant Experience & Training:
- 10 or more years of experience in the architectural field.
- Previous experience with healthcare or continuum care architecture is required.
- Work is performed in a professional, creative, open office environment with business casual attire. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours and will average 2,300 hours per year. Great flexibility in schedule is both required of you and returned to you due to our many project deadlines.
- 25% national travel required.