$80K — $100K *
Work with Front-end and Back-end digital designers to develop and maintain efficient and reliable design flow for leading edge mobile processors. You will be working with EDA tool vendors and/or other internal design team to integrate reference design flow into processor design environment, and provide support for necessary library preparation to enable smooth integration. You will have the opportunities to improve existing flow efficiency through distributed parallel processing, cloud computing Integration, or IT infrastructure enhancement. You will also responsible for integrate or maintain design flow in revision control system (e.g. CVS, SVN, GIT, Perforce).
• BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering /Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum 5yr+ experience in design flow development
• Knowledge of front & back-end design flow necessities including: 1. Pre-APR RTL signoff: Lint/CLP/VCS/DFT 2. APR: RTL to GDS 3. Post-APR: RCXT, PV signoff & STA.
• Strong script programming skill in makefile, shell script, Tcl, Perl, or Python scripting languages is required.
• Hands-on experience with revision control systems and data management is a must.
Valid through: 12/9/2021