Gensler’s San Francisco Architecture studio is an award-winning design practice with a collaborative cross-practice, cross-office spirit. Our projects can be found throughout the United States and in many countries around the world.
Our diverse portfolio of work includes high-rise towers; academic and cultural facilities; airport terminals; commercial office buildings; headquarters campuses; and government facilities. We believe in an “inside-out” design that stimulates and inspires both a building’s users and its surrounding community.
We are currently searching for a project manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of commercial core and shell projects. As a project manager at Gensler, you will have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design and 10 + years of relevant experience as a project manager on a range of commercial core and shell projects
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and requirements
- Experience preparing project proposals, negotiating contracts and fees, and coordinating the bidding process
- Direct project experience working within U.S. industry/building standards and regulations
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills