Design Lead for the eCommerce department.
- Help develop the look and feel of our apparel, merchandising, and commerce initiatives including merchandise and apparel design, branding (logo + packaging), photography, ecommerce store and promotional assets (microsites, social media assets, marketing assets within our O&O properties, email marketing etc)
- Design apparel and merchandise
- Manage third party design process and communication, including identifying and with collaborators, external design candidates, creating design briefs, assisting in the creative direction, finalizing designs and coordinating their delivery
- Manage communication with design teams which includes overseeing managing the folder and ensuring all assets and final artwork is appropriately stored
- Offer creative direction and/or example mock-ups to Bleacher Report's digital design team for the creation of digital assets to market our products
- Partner with vendors and manufacturers to prepare technical production art and liaise with production facility to ensure designs are produced to specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent.
- Sound understanding of User Experience and best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the target audience of each brand
- 6+ years experience in apparel, graphic and digital design for reputable fashion brands or key digital agency experience specific to the streetwear, footwear/apparel industry.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Excellent UI design and prototyping skill set using rapid prototyping tools e. G. Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
- Experience building E-Commerce or Fashion initiatives within larger/existing organizations.
- Experience working in sports or sports media.
- Knowledge of photo processes and production from studio to location, lifestyle to PDP
- Deep connection to streetwear culture and trend
- Experience in branding and logo identity for projects both large and small
- Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
- Excellent writing and communications experience preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop, Google Analytics, or UX Design.
- Understanding of apparel and fashion trends, including streetwear and sportswear.