We are looking for Design Engineer for our client in Plainville, CT
Job Title: Design Engineer
Job Location: Plainville, CT
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Support Mechanical design and documentation activities for products that will be placed into high Shock and Vibration applications for which the products must be qualified
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Perform design modifications to support specific needs.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers
- Create 3D Models & drawings.
- Work under the supervision of engineers.
- Revise drawings to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Mechanical Engineer With 3-5 Years Design Experience Good Working Knowledge Of Solidworks.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Required Skills (Technical):
- Experience in design of plastics/Sheet metal parts
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes
- Strong in GD&T and manufacturing drawing creation.
- Good experience in CAD packages Solidworks
- Experience of working in manufacturing industry
- Good Oral and written communication.
- Team player and self-driven/Motivate