$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Design Engineer - US Remote to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Design Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ and/or remotely within the US. The Design Engineer will be tasked to design, develop and implement total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. These solutions deal with the major business processes or systems utilized to manage the overall enterprise. The task requires integrating hardware, processes, methodologies, and software within the customer environment. Participates with the customer in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Responsible for the deployment, technical accuracy and completeness of integrated systems designs.
To be successful, this design engineer must possess a combination of technical, business, and leadership skills. This requires an understanding of our customer’s business needs, processes, and functions. They will also be required a solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, applications development and support, networks, and computer operations. In addition, individuals working in this job family must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others.
• Implements technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and/or processes and methodologies
• Act as the customers Technology Services champion with internal and external stakeholders regarding security, compliance, feature and product roadmaps, remediation, and service level agreements
• Act as the IT standards owner for several technology, platform, or portfolio domains and facilitate a collaborative process to establish, gain consensus, and communicate R&D, Invest, and Disinvest product roadmaps
• Integrates solutions and strategies within the customer environment, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure
• Identifies additional product/services sales opportunities in customer organization
• Guide business owners and Technology Services teams to ensure the consistency of their components to the overall business capability, IT product architecture, and IT roadmaps
• Performs system design, development and installation of hardware/software/process and methodology solutions
Basic Required Qualifications:
• 6+ years of Design experience
• 1+ years’ experience with multiple storage arrays (NetApp, EMC)
• 1+ years’ experience with multiple platforms (Linux, AIX, Citrix, Windows Server)
Highly Preferred Skills:
• Experience with managing complex large scale implementations
• Experience with HIPAA compliance standards
• Experience implementing in a Virtual environment
• Knowledge of various PACS technologies
• Healthcare infrastructure and application deployment experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance
Valid through: 9/21/2021