Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Design Engineer
Position Number: 270256
Location: Mossville , IL
Desired Skill Set:
Creo2, Design, Engineer, Teamcenter
Job Title: Configuration Engineer
Duration: 24 Months
Location: Aurora, IL 60507
Successful candidate will manage the 3D design data for NPI and Maintenance engineering design activities, ensuring model accuracy and integrity as well as monitoring for design quality. Provide staff work to System Integration Engineers and Technical Lead Engineers to make development trade-offs and decisions.
1. Maintain up-to-date Top Level BOM Structure in Creo/Teamcenter.
-a. Collaborate with system teams and business partners to ensure models are correct.
-b. Familiarity with BVR, EDS-JT BOM, Master Model, and GPGR reports.
2. Using the MWL Configuration Checklist, query the JT models for interference, compatibility, regulations compliance, ease of assembly, and other potential design problems.
-a. Facilitate Virtual Service, Safety, and Manufacturing Audits
-b. Provide Build support for Testbed, Prototype, Prove, and Production Builds.
-c. Develop Testbed layouts with system teams and business partners.
3. Execute top level releases and status notice changes as directed by Tech Lead, System Integration Engineer, or positive BOM engineer.
4. Be a resource for BOM engineer and partner in completing and updating Compatibility Matrix.
-a. Familiarity with Positive BOM Structure.
-b. Be an expert to Review MSOs and ensure machine configurations are correct for future builds.
5. Provide visualization support to design reviews (Vis-MockUp expert).
6. Provide Marketing support by preparing models for Marketing Literature, Marketing Ready Geometry, Toy Companies, etc.
7. Provide VisView, Teamcenter, and Creo support to Design Engineers as needed or requested.
8. Participate in Corporate Creo, Teamcenter, and Visualization Teams.
9. May be asked to maintain weight and CG spreadsheets for various platforms.
Education Requirement: 2 or 4year technical or engineeringdegree, Minimum 2years experience in Design or Configuration Management.
-2 or 4year technical or engineeringdegree
-Minimum 2years experience in Design or Configuration Management
-Expert capability with Creo 2
-Teamcenter Engineering, Teamcenter Visualization Mockup 9.1, HVC/EDS.
-Knowledge of drawing, notice, and releasing processes. Knowledge of engineering standards and GPGR.
-Capable of using Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Soft Skills: Employee must be detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, and capable of managing a high workload in a dynamic team environment.
Travel Requirement: 0-25%
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.