Req. ID: 107961
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Design Engineer for Non-Volatile Memory Datapath Functional Group at Micron, you will support design and validation activities on datapath and high-speed I/O interfaces of Flash Memory (non-volatile memory) products. A deep understanding and knowledge of pipeline structures, signal integrity concepts, high frequency digital and analog design and CMOS devices are necessary. In addition to design and implementation, the individual in this position will be involved in design validation of datapath system in a fullchip as well as sub-system level using variety of industry known validation tools and simulators such as Verilog, SPICE and fast SPICE.
- MS/PhD or BS + 5 years of experience in semiconductor industry.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital and analog circuits.
- Deep knowledge of CMOS device physics.
- Good verbal communication skills (English).
- Interested and motivated to work as an engineer on sophisticated systems-level products.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues.
- Individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and a team player (on the same team and outside of the team).
- Knowledge of digital design using RTL.
- Knowledge of analog and digital simulators such as HSPICE, Fast SPICE and Verilog.
- Experience with a scripting language.
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX.
- Understanding of computer architecture, storage devices and NAND memory.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Milpitas || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Design Engineer, Engineer, Unix, Physics, Science, Engineering, Technology