RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- BS Degree in ME or related relevant experience.
- Design Engineer with over 8 years of engineering experience in creation of vehicle components (concept/target, specification setting, 3D layout & 2D drawing creation).
- Proficient using Catia V5 (especially 3D surfacing tools & 2D drawing creation; experience with FEA/CAE preferred but not required).
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator software and artwork creation for labels and graphics preferred.
- Competent in dimensional tolerance stack-ups and application.
- Competent analytical, problem solving, judgement, decision-making and prioritization.
- Competent drawing and layout skills/techniques, include understanding of CAE principles.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge in plastic parts manufacturing.
- PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, negotiation capability, and strong work ethic.
- Overtime work may be required.
- Experience riding or familiarity with ATVs or Side-by-Sides not required, but desired.
- Must be able to operate with high level of confidentiality.
- Primary components: Plastic and metal parts (based off of styling surface data), labels and graphics.
- Developing complex component and system layouts for ATV & SxS prototype vehicles with limited supervision.
- Collaborate often with styling team to integrate function requirements into the design concept
- Research, plan, and design parts/systems within area of specialty, including design feasibility and cost analysis, consideration for manufacturability, strength calculations, material selection, part construction, part specification, scheduling/coordinating activities involved in prototyping, fabricating and manufacturing of assigned parts and systems.
- Adhere to established quality, cost and performance standards as well as regulatory and development schedule guidelines, implementing design ideas/features by preparing, refining and issuing complex 2D and 3D drawings/layouts, calculations and analysis and confirming prototype part compliance with drawing specifications, product limitations or changes in design trends.
- Maintain accurate technical, development, and administrative documentation as required.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you.