Description: Power Management Engineer
- An Electrical/Computer Engineering Bachelor's degree, fresh graduate or with 1~3 years related experience.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of CPU, GPU, and system architectures and their implications on system power and performance.
- Knowledge in BIOS, device driver, application software, benchmark software, and how they interact with hardware is preferred.
- Hands-on lab experience with a focus on power and performance data collection and analysis. Basic Excel user skill.
- Program management and communication skill is a plus (both verbal and written), including Mandarin and English.
- Experience of PCB board debug or design is a plus- AE or FAE experience in communication/peripheral SoC device company is a plus- In this position, key performance skills include data analysis, problem solving, teamwork, and communication.
Primary Purpose & Key Job Functions:
- Assist Sr. engineer members in team for product launch execution.
- You will handle lots of data from test result. A careful mind and good with number are key factors to be successful at this position.
Id : 3549