- Responsible for all technical aspects of product development for fusing/drying subsystem of digital printers
- Responsible for the design and analysis of the subsystem, including serviceability and safety requirements
- Work closely with SW and electrical teams to define input/output requirements for the subsystem
- Responsible for functional testing of the subsystem, defining critical parameters/specifications
- Validate a complete functional subsystem with acceptable variation from all sources
- Design and analysis skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment
- Self-motivated / ability to work independently
- Project management experience (a plus)
- Minimum: 5 yrs.
- Preferred: 7+ yrs.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree of Science in engineering discipline
- Preferred: Advanced Degree or equivalent experience