Cross-functional peers across the organization come to you for advice on how to better understand the impact they’re delivering in product, marketing, and sales. Your clear and inviting communication brings people along, and your empathy and connection help them effectively reach their users.
You build positive relationships with product managers, engineers, and front-line support. You value open and honest discussion and are always looking to learn. You wholeheartedly empathize with the human side of the patient experience and want to make healthcare delightful.
- A body of work that clearly demonstrates insight, empathy, and an ability to develop new products/services from scratch.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in design, with an emphasis on shipping useful, usable, and powerful professional tools.
- Minimum 4 years of experience hiring and managing Design teams.
- Mastery of current design tools, responsive web design standards, and the current state-of-the-art for consumer-facing experiences.
- Passionate advocacy for high-quality design, execution, and implementation of enterprise, support, or B2B apps.
- Experience developing, testing, and refining concepts based on research, insights, and brand vision.
- Comfort managing a project from inception through execution. Able to see the broader picture while delighting in the quality and nuance of the specifics.
- Compelling communication capabilities. You understand that telling the story or our work is one of the most impactful parts of what we do.
- Experience shipping new products and businesses from beginning to end in a startup environment.
- Experience with Design Sprints as a participant or as a moderator.
- Real passion for medical and health care services, and a belief that technology can transform how we access and utilize healthcare.