LPA is seeking a passionate Interior Design Coordinator to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand with colleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design required
- 8-15 years of experience in all phases of interiors projects
- Actively pursuing Interiors Certification and LEED accreditation
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Confident in internal and external presentations
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable for pursuing coordinated quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
- The Design Coordinator will assist Design Director, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare documentation for space plans, pricing plans, design development and construction documents
- Organize research for products and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentorship with Project Leaders and Managing Directors