Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Design and Analysis Engineer 4
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
- Support surge needs on Commercial Crew Transport System - Electrical Design
- Lead work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Lead and coordinate work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Lead work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Oversee the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solve problems concerning and provide other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Research technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Make recommendations for technology investments.
- Required – active Secret clearance. Candidates without clearance will not be considered.
- Intermediate skill in NX Unigraphics
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and 9+ years' experience, Master's with 7+ years' experience or PhD with 4+ years' experience.
- Degree from ABET accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.