- Promote and sell products to current and potential customers within a defined geography.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize and execute in order to execute territory plans to achieve business results through compliant means.
- Uses functional and technical knowledge of Valeant products, healthcare, pharmaceutical market places, managed care, and customer markets to meet or exceed customer needs. Understand and execute sales territory management and customer development.
- Establish and maintain excellent communications and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned physicians and healthcare providers
- Actively participate in scheduled Company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls and other business meetings
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards and policies for business and compliance related matters.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in quota driven role
- Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning
- High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the business and market in the assigned territory is preferred
- Ability to travel is required by the specific territory
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job ID 9603