Join a thriving Dermatology practice that focuses on the medical dermatology and not cosmetics. The ideal candidate would be open to splitting the clinical FTE between each clinic location, at St. John Medical Center and Southwest Medical Center.
- Practice model: Three Physicians, two Medical Assistants per Dermatologist and scribe assistance.
- Enjoy a full-time 4-1/2 day work week, with no call. PeaceHealth supports Work/Life Balance.
- 100% Outpatient, without MOH’s, seeing ~22 adult patients per day.
- The practice will be incorporating pediatric patients in the future.
- The supportive Leadership team and clinic staff.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Washington state has no income tax!
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group
St. John Medical Center Hospital Highlights:
- Physician-led organization PeaceHealth
- St. John is a 346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center with 260 active medical staff members.
- Serving the community’s healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943.
- 190,000 comprehensive specialty care patients per year.
- St. John Medical Center offers dozens of medical specialty services and programs.