Dermatologist - Multiple Locations Throughout Metro
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 13 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Work alongside 3 MDs, 4 NP/PA's to provide excellent medical dermatology care.
- Utilize Epic electronic medical record to document encounters which are integrated in our multispecialty system.
- Utilize 2 CMA/LPNs for direct patient care, and shareRN support for PDT, NBUVB, prior authorizations, and patient phone calls.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows.
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine
- Completion of accredited dermatology residency program
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification in dermatology within 2 years MN License required
- Full time position (36 patient contact hours) working day hours in clinic setting.