$80K — $100K *
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a Physician-led and Physician-managed practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s finest full-spectrum health care system, consisting of 7 Acute Care Hospitals, Rehabilitation and Home Care, and Behavioral Health. Hartford Healthcare encourages a culture of mentorship, collegiality, and respect for each physician’s contributions towards a quality, patient-centered approach across our integrated and coordinated healthcare system.
Looking for a board certified/eligible General Dermatologist to join a team of 5 highly-trained physicians in an established and growing Dermatology practice. Hartford Healthcare’s Dermatology Department includes a Cosmetic and Laser Center, Phototherapy, and Cutaneous Oncology program, as well as dermatopathology services within our hospital facilities.
This opportunity provides:
· 100% outpatient position, 4 clinical days per week with the opportunity to work with residents
· Well-appointed offices with high quality, patient focused, dedicated support staff
· Great opportunity to participate in Provider Leadership Development Institute at HHC, a comprehensive training program for Physicians interested in a career in leadership
· High volume of patients offers enormous growth opportunity. Deep marketing resources ensure a smooth transition to a busy practice
· Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
· Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
Our integrated team of more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners offers primary care and more than 30 specialties and provides an internal referral system and rapid care for your patients in need of specialty care.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Required Credential(s):
• Licensed Physician MD/DO obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Doctor of Medicine required. 1-2 years experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Valid through: 11/13/2020