We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Deputy System Integration Manager, and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Edmonton.
As a Deputy System Integration Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and managing all system engineering processes to ensure that the multi-discipline works and subsystems, when integrated, will produce an LRT system that meets the technical performance and safety objectives of the Project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the integration processes for the Consortium, including preparation of Interface Control Matrix and Interface Control Management Plan, overview and approval of the requirements management and analysis, System design criteria, System Level design review, and other proposal and project documentation;
- Provide co-ordination between Engineering and the Project Management disciplines within BT, and direction to the BT Engineering management;
- Manage BT project cost control and schedule adherence by ensuring that Engineering work is co-ordinated within the overall Project organization;
- Provide Project reporting and systems updates within the Consortium and for Client and BT reporting structures;
- Performance reviews, competency assessment, staff development.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computing, other relevant post secondary training or demonstrated work experience;
- Designation as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng);
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in similar roles and in the transportation industry;
- Experience with design of at least 3 transit subsystems
- There will be some travel required with the position;
- English perfectly spoken and written.