VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years’ experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets.
VT Group is seeking Deputy Program Manager located in San Diego, CA.
Plans, directs, and coordinates operational aspects of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of program are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Assembles program staff.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of program personnel.
- Confers with program staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by program personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares program reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with program personnel to assess program issues and to develop resolution.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management or a relevant degree in a related discipline.
- Four (4) years of experience with direct management of DoD program(s).
- Four (4) years of manpower and resource management experience with a program(s) providing Department of the Navy (DoN) C4ISR services in support of global Fleet missions or equivalent Department of Defense (DoD) missions.
- Interim SECRET eligible.