ManTech International Corporation, Mission Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group, is looking for an experienced program manager to serve as the Deputy Program Manager (DPM) for a large prime contract. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with contract Program Management Office (PMO) experience and excellent communications and interpersonal skills. This position reports directly to the Senior Program Manager/Portfolio Executive Director.
The primary duties of the DPM position include supporting the Sr. Program Manager in the day-to-day execution of all contract operations, to include: financial management, Technical Task Order (TTO) management, business management, risk management, line management, and customer interface and engagement. In addition to the contract activities listed, the successful candidate will also be capable of supporting the Portfolio Executive Director in overall Portfolio and Corporate business development and corporate related functions and activities.
The DPM position requires expert communication and interpersonal skills, required to work with the contract TTO managers and all contract functional support entities including: financial Program Control Analysts (PCAs), contracts and subcontracts management, staffing and recruiting, in order to effect efficient program operations. This position requires the skills necessary to provide a broad range of oversight for the contract.
The successful DPM candidate will be capable of acting on behalf of the Sr. Program Manager and have experience in the role as a point of contact for the Government's Contracting Officer's (COR) Representative(s)/Contract Manager (CM) and capable of acting on behalf the Senior Program Manager and with all ManTech internal stakeholders.
The DPM is also responsible for ensuring efficient and effective execution of overall program processes and operations.
The Deputy Program Manager will assist the Sr. Program Manager in the oversight of various program activities to include cost estimation and management, schedule estimation and tracking, TTO and overall contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance.
The Deputy Program Manager will support communications with customer and corporate stakeholders.
The Deputy Program Manager will support the Program Manager in addressing customer and corporate tasking.
· Eight (8) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts related to the contract scope, type, and complexity is required. Shall have at least four (4) years of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
· Shall have six (6) years experience in detailed management and oversight of a Contractor or Government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
· Shall have six (6) years experience in managing at least $2M integration projects or software development efforts.
· Five (5) years experience reviewing and analyzing financial expenditure reports.
· Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
PMP is desired.