$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Azusa, CA 91702
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
8 - 10 years
Posted 61 days ago
The SBIRS System Sustainment Deputy Program Manager is responsible for leading all phases of maintenance activities, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Develop customer relationships and cultivate customer intimacy to develop further opportunities within the customer community
· Lead a cross-functional team to meet program cost, schedule and technical objectives
· Development and delivery of presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders
· Develop new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning and proposal development
· Assist the Program Manager in the negotiation and establishment of schedule milestones, payment, and other key contract terms and conditions.
· Adherence to all internal processes for Program Management
· Completion and tracking of the Contract Requirements Traceability Matrix
· Ensure program team understands & adheres to the contract scope.
· Management of the team members to adhere to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools
· Management of the risk & opportunity team to include identification, mitigation and realization
· Submission of program performance in internal reporting systems (i.e. monthly Business Area Reviews)
· Addressing workforce planning needs, as needed
Examples of SEIT Activities the preferred candidate should have experience in are:
· Familiarity with satellite health and status telemetry monitoring, mission performance reporting, and trending of key health and performance monitors.
· Managing technical issues involving IR Operational Payloads. This includes appointing an anomaly investigation lead, monitoring the investigation process, communicating progress to the Customer Community as well as NGC Management, and implementing corrective action and recurrence control.
· Leading proposal activities including program extensions and opportunities to bid for additional fiscal funding resources for O&M Modifications to the existing contract.
· Prefer a broad understanding of the HEO and GEO IR Payload technical capabilities and operations including ground mission processing and On-Board software processing.
· Prefer a broad understanding of SBIRS Facilities in Azusa including Classified Networks, STE (Special Test Equipment), Analysis Labs, Simulators and Software Sustainment Labs.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16