Job Description: Leidos is seeking candidates for Deputy Program Manager for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC). He/she will follow the established guidance of the Program Manager (DVBIC) leadership and the government Network Site Directors within their assigned network region. Facilitate information flow at their network sites within their region between sites contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC. Oversee and execute the assigned network sites' contract personnel actions, manpower utilization, workflow and operational procedures as outlined in contract requirements.
*Position is contingent upon Leidos receiving contract award.
- Performs duties under the guidance of the Program Manager, DVBIC leadership and the Network Site Directors within their assigned network region.
- Facilitates information flow at their network sites within their region between sites contract staff, department/office staff lead (at HQ), as well as, government staff on site and contract company POC.
- Provides input regarding the assigned network site's budget as a whole and for individual, identified projects as required.
- Reviews space utilization and needs for each Network Site and makes recommendations up the chain of command accordingly.
- Analyzes cost and pricing data submitted to verify and substantiate direct and indirect costs for all assigned Network Sites.
- Overseas and/or prepares program summaries and reports for government Site Directors, DVBIC leadership and others as required and/or requested.
- Prepares requests for actions/proposals and other projects as needed or requested.
- Coordinates initiation and processing of purchase orders request, supply sources, work orders and maintenance and renovation requests for each assigned Network Site.
- Ensures full compliance with all contract requirements, schedules and provisions for each assigned Network Site.
- Masters in management or health related field required. 6 additional years' experience in lieu of masters' degree.
- 8 years related experience working with government agencies, contracting, and program management required.
- Knowledge of large federal program management and federal budget process required.
- Ability to use sound judgment in problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sites and complex issues at any given time required.
- Must adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- PhD in a related field
- Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care