Join the #1 Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the US!
Loyal Source is currently looking for a Deputy Program Manager to join our team of professionals in Orlando, FL.Loyal Source Government Services prides itself on providing elite staffing services to government and commercial clients.
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Program Management infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are Program Management assistance, operations and maintenance at the task order level, Identifying qualified healthcare professional to support to our active duty Military and families and act as a liaison between Program Management, Recruitment staff and external associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Lead for contractor support to a DOD or VA Program Office.
- Supports the Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the DOD/VA client.
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate if compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Maintains and manages the customer interface at senior levels of the customer organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables.
- Develops and enforces work standards.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Provides financial management and project administration.
- Supervises and directs external staff on a daily basis.
- Transitions incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc.
- Success is partially measured by number calls made daily/weekly, database documentation and thoroughness, client and candidate education, managing task order tracking and document maintenance.
- Success is further measured by overall security clearance and start date information to increase revenue streams for individual task orders.
- DPM must maintain effective working relationships with client personnel, recognize problems, offer solutions, inform management and make recommendations for improvement. This will be done through verbal and written communication as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION : BA/BS in related field
- Knowledge and understanding of the current issues and climate within the Government HealthcareStaffing industry including DOD and VA.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in the healthcarestaffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOD/VA program management, technical, or business management is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of DOD/VA program analysis support is required, as is knowledge of DOD/VA systems acquisition in technical and/or programmatic areas.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY: Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 3 years
- healthcarestaffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management: 5 years