Annapolis Junction, MD
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 35 days ago
The Deputy Program Manager with report directly to Program Manager and assist with planning, organizing, and supervising of personnel and contract administration functions. Responsible for Site compliance, customer service, program administration, and safety requirements in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures. Addresses and resolves operational issues and problems.
1) Assist in monitoring project activities including but not limited to, cost, work schedules, time reporting, and resources. Provides updates as required by project and project manager.
2) Assist with the oversight and management of program activities in technical and/or non-technical areas.
3) Requires extensive experience in employee relations, working with a diverse workforce in a hostile work environment.
4) Develop and implement maintenance and logistics plans in accordance with customer and military requirements in the absence of Program Manager. Supervise, coach and lead work teams in the accomplishment of goals and tasks in support of specific programs. Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks for applicable programs.
5) May serve as a liaison between PM and customers to determine specific needs and requirements. Develop detailed Site requirements and assignments to meet PM and customer needs. Assist with coordinating investigations and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other personnel.
6) Perform management level customer interface, including responsibility to assist CONUS personnel for contractual proposals and deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and overall task execution. Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in technical or business field, or equivalent experience.
Minimum of Ten (10) years progressive management experience.
Must be familiar with and have experienceworking with government contract regulations.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include word-processing, spreadsheet and database application software is required.
Must possess an active Top Secret SCI w/ polygraph security clearance.