Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 160 days ago
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Deputy Network Control Center Manager at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.
The Deputy Network Control Center manager oversees all technicians, system administrators, and network operators responsible for AFNCR enterprise systems and services.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E); and National Military Command Center (NMCC). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
- The Deputy NCC Manager oversees and is responsible for a team of individual contributors and lower-level managers, and those individuals/teams perform the actual work of the NCC.
- Responsibilities include; setting, tracking, and operating within the target headcount and budget. These are permanent management roles.
- The Deputy NCC manager assists the NCC Manager and will help establish industry-best-practices for monitoring and reporting all enterprise networks’ statuses, and ensure all system configuration data, diagrams, runbooks, and lifecycle management information remains current and available.
- The NCC manager maintains communications and coordination between internal and external service providers delivering services to AFNCR customers.
-BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
-Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret level clearance.
- ITIL Foundations and IAM Level 3 Certification (CISM, CISSP or GSLC)
- Clearance: TS Eligible