About this Career Opportunity:
Supports the Project Director in the operations and management of the program. May supervise the Operations Supervisors and Quality Assurance Supervisors. Responsible for all the contract's programmatic activities and operations. Participates in hiring and training of staff such as case managers, career specialists, administrative assistants, and customer service. Complete quality assurance audits of assigned service sites to ensure compliance with State, Federal and company requirements. Ensure quality services are provided to customers. Analyzes processes and procedures to optimize performance. Defines and sets operational goals. Prioritizes assignments and adjusts or adapts service delivery as needed
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Attend partner/funding customer meetings
- Complete all weekly/monthly reports requested by ResCare and or funding customer
- Manage Supervisors on daily operations and performance
- Assist Project Director with daily needs, allowing Project Director to focus on new business and customer needs: Sampling of daily needs would be projects/reports for the WIB. Reports for ResCare such as PTS, weekly scorecard, COB, and other needed reports or calls.
- Conduct weekly meetings with staff/leadership
- Manage a portfolio of projects such as ResCare WORCS clean up, Near Cash reporting, near cash inventory, Goodwill and PGWIN projects and other projects as needed by contract.
- Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities
- Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects
- Ensure projects are planned and executed in-line with the PMO approach: Project team roles and responsibilities; Risk and Issue identification and management; System and Operational Acceptance testing; Deployment planning, management and transition to live operation; Training: Business (as needed); Operational support plans
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep all lines of business communities appraised of project plans and related implications
- Generate progress and other management reports
- Develop strategic plans/Quality Management
- Provide leadership and direction to maximize performance
- Collaborate with the Projects Accountant for budgeting, forecasting and to ensure financial sustainability and success
- Work in partnership with the Project Director on planning and overall day-to-day operations/program development/Contract Management/Human Resources/Staff Development/Business Development
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong management and organizational skills' ability to work across all levels of management and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business, social services or related field; 2 to 3 years' experience in business or education and training; minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess and maintain a good driving record
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.