$80K — $160K
Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center is one of New York City’s premier acute care hospitals. Located in Downtown Bronx, Lincoln is a teaching hospital renowned for its Centers of Excellence, and a recognized industry leader in the implementation of state-of-the art medical technology and best practices. Our team of highly trained and caring medical professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care that is safe, compassionate, culturally competent and patient-centered. Comprehensive services are offered in three major primary care areas: Medicine, Pediatrics, and Women’s Health in addition to more than eighty (80) specialty services. At Lincoln, the safety and comfort of our patients is our number one priority.
Under direction of the Director of Ambulatory Care Services, with wide latitude of independent judgment and initiative, plans, develops, coordinates and monitors the administrative and financial aspects of the programs of the Office of Ambulatory Care Services. Assumes responsibility for the internal management of the Office of Ambulatory Care Services. In the absence of the Director, assumes responsibility as acting director of the Office of Ambulatory Care Services.
Examples of Typical Tasks:
1. Coordinates Central Office policy development and hospital program implementation for the delivery of ambulatory care services.
2. Reviews, analyzes, monitors and assesses the progress of the Corporation’s health care facilities in attaining Corporate goals, standards and priorities set for the Ambulatory Care Systems.
3. Coordinates the financial, administrative and capital facilities activities relating to the development of alternative plans, programs and services.
4. Coordinates the preparation of personnel, supply and equipment budgets for ambulatory care service.
5. Supervises all internal functionings of the office.
6. Conducts and participates in meetings, conferences and seminars as a representative of the Office of Ambulatory Care Services.
7. Undertakes special projects and assignments as directed.
8. Serves as deputy for areas of functional responsibilities.
1. A Masters Degree from an accredited college or university and seven years of full time paid experience of program development in a hospital or health care facility in meeting community health needs, health care planning, financial planning, operations and analysis and implementation, in an administrative, consultative, managerial or executive capacity; or,
2. A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Management, Health Care Administration or related discipline; and,
3. Eight years of full-time paid experience at the level indicated in (1) above; and,
4. Demonstrated skills in written and medical communications; or,
5. A satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Valid through: 3/22/2021
$200K — $250K
7 days ago