(1) Acting in the capacity of a Deputy CIO reporting to the organizational CIO;
(2) Advancing the enterprise IT strategic plan, vision, goals, and relationships;
(3) Providing leadership and direction at the organizational headquarters and nationally with a specific focus on monitoring, leading, and managing the day to day enterprise IT organization to promote efficiency, effectiveness, and service level quality to all stakeholders and customers;
(4) Supervising the daily enterprise IT staff and system operations with oversight for all IT enterprise initiatives, staff and system performance, and stakeholder and customer relationship management;
(5) Acting as the central day to day executive face to the stakeholder and customer community championing the business and technology strategy of the office of the CIO, while providing an effective and clear face and voice to the stakeholder and customer community;
(6) Owning the troubleshooting and resolution oversight of enterprise IT issues and driving effective and responsive resolution with an eye on eliminating root cause issues to consistently improve ongoing performance of systems, staff, and solutions delivery;
(7) Establishing and maintaining strategic vendor and business partner relationships;
(8) Providing clear and effective direction, guidance, and communication to all areas of the enterprise IT organization, vendors, third party business partners, stakeholders, and customers;
(9) Leading efforts and initiatives to monitor, evaluate, and proactively drive consistent and ongoing improvement of stakeholder and customer service through the development and implementation of best practices and standards in process, design, IT architecture, and operation of service oriented information technology delivery;
(10) Designing and developing business plans, proposals, presentations, and communication for dissemination from the office of the CIO;
(11) Acting as an advocate for the stakeholder and customer community, and the enterprise IT organization;
(12) Consistent evaluation of stakeholder and customer satisfaction with IT solution delivery, and the health and nurturing of the IT relationship with stakeholders and customers on an on-going basis;
(13) Leading programs and efforts to monitor, evaluate, and improve the performance of the enterprise IT organization, while enhancing the skill and ability of the enterprise IT organizational staff to cultivate, develop, and grow meaningful relationships with stakeholders, customers, vendors, third party business partners, etc.;
(14) Serving on organizational committees and representing the overall organization and IT enterprise at local, state, regional, national events regarding industry issues, enterprise IT operational and initiative expertise, and providing thought-leadership to the external community at large;
(15) Leading an IT enterprise population of 25 staff members servicing a decentralized community of nearly 3000 remote locations, with a stakeholder and customer audience of more than 500,000 people; (16) Overseeing the hiring, staff development, and succession planning process, while championing the opportunity for staff growth, learning, and development on an ongoing basis.
MUST have 15+ years of experience in the IT industry focused on CORPORATE IT APPLICATION solutions delivery (NOT infrastructure nor IT operations), with 10+ years of executive management experience leading CORPORATE IT APPLICATION solutions delivery as an IT leader (not project management) for large organizations with a very large and diverse stakeholder and customer audience.
MUST have 2+ years acting as the enterprise IT #2, reporting to a CIO, with a scope focused on running the day to day CORPORATE IT organization focused on staff, systems, initiatives, solutions delivery, stakeholder and customer relationships, and resolution of any and all IT staff, system, solutions delivery, and relationship issues.
MUST have 10+ years of CORPORATE IT APPLICATION experience with moderntechnology to include web based and mobile based applications.
Ideal candidates will have solid and successful prior experience working for high level professional services firms (i.e. Accenture, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, etc.) with a focus on COPORATE IT APPLICATIONS delivery.
****This is a deputy CIO role for an organization whose total size exceeds $7BB and has more than 300 remote locations serving more than 500,000 people. Applicants need to be relevant in experience to the size and scope of this role. Applicants who are project managers, or Director/VP of IT organizations with total employee populations that are much smaller, or who have few external locations across the US will not fit the requirements nor profile of this role and cannot be considered. Applicants who have been freelancing or consulting as contractors or self-employed consultants cannot be considered for this role.
Pluses: Learning Management Systems (LMS). Electronic Medical Records (EMR). HealthcareMSO (Management Service Organization).