$100K — $150K *
Responsible for all aspects of a program at the site, serving as the site liaison between the company and the customer to ensure customer needs are met. Ensures all program-related decisions are guided by the terms and conditions of the customer’s . Responsible for customer management and satisfaction, order management and delivery, revenue achievement, business issue resolution, and business development. Understands Sanmina-SCI offerings for vertical integration and directs customer appropriately towards additional or alternative Sanmina-SCI products or services. Resolves problems, escalating as necessary, and makes recommendations and decisions regarding pricing, schedules, commit dates, etc. Works on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. This position requires an individual that is ready and willing to multi-task in a fast paced team based organization.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
• Oversee one or more defense and/or commercial Depot and Test Services programs
• Act as program liaison and primary point of contact for requests, changes and escalations between SCI and the customer
• Coordinate the efforts of a matrixed team including product engineering, planning, test, quality, and manufacturing to meet customer/end user requirements and timelines
• Track and analyze the financial impact of customer change orders in accordance with company and ISO standards
• Compile and review customer and company budgets to ensure the project’s cost and profitability goals are met.
• Perform cost reduction planning, pricing reviews, accounts receivable management, engineering change-order impacts, and inventory management
• Participate in regular customer meetings to discuss schedules, serviceability of product and/or cost avoidance
• Coordinate material procurement to meet product deadlines and minimize excess/obsolete inventory
Education and Experience:
• Must be a US Citizen due to DoD Contract, ITAR and other requirements
• 8 years Program Management Experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Management preferable.
• Depot and Test Services experience desirable.
• Experience with Comm/Nav and RF systems desirable.
• Experience with FAA Certified Repair Station desirable.
• Strong computer skills to include MS Word, Project, Excel and Outlook.
• Solid written/verbal business communication skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate both technical and non technical concepts to both technical and non technical professionals.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment, with frequently changing priorities, is a must.
• Ability/willingness to travel as necessary is required (up to 25%)
• Security clearance is a plus.
Valid through: 11/3/2020