At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Oversee a team of Relationship Associates within a line of business (LOB) to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Motivate, monitor and coach a properly trained staff and provide guidance, support and conflict resolution to team members, which includes adhering to Texas Capital Bank guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws
- Coordinate operational issues including automation and equipment needs, workflow and transaction integrity
- Create and maintain a Continuous Process Improvement environment that openly addresses challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with internal business units using appropriate influencing and consensus building to managed expectations and cultivate relationships.
- Act as a liaison to the LOB in which you support along with various internal business partners to facilitate client on-boardings
- Foster an environment within the team that ensures an exceptional client experience
- Interview and hire qualified candidates upon event of team vacancies
- Assist with other daily operational activities as needed
- Minimum of 10+ years of bankingexperience, which includes 8 years of deposit servicing experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experiencepreferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or the equivalent preferred
- Excellent knowledge of bank and loan operations, customer service and sales
- Strong knowledge of bank products and services
- Proven leadership and organizational skills, including effective time management
- Ability to be influential, collaborate, and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic LOB goals
- Effective communication (both verbal and written), negotiating, and presentation skills
- Strong change management leadership skills and ability to work in an everchanging pace
- Ability to readily identify needs and requirements, and establish plans and processes to ensure successful results
- Able to quickly solve complex problems in a challenging - dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Strong knowledge of legal entity documentation required
- Proficiency in the use of PC software tools for reports, audits, analysis, and presentation
- Willingness to travel within the state of Texas