Manager, Deployment Management
We are continuing to expand our team and are looking for a Manager, Deployment Management to join some of the industry's brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes. The role will be carried out in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment as the deployment methodology keeps pace with the emerging Alert Logic products and services.
- Develops, communicates and executes plans for the control & capabilities of planned outputs, utilization, spending, individual/team efficiency, service and support quality, process effectiveness, customer feedback, and continuous improvement; reviews performance against operating plans and standards
- Maintains individual and team project management compliance including planning and forecast accuracy, project record data quality and hygiene and external reporting quality
- Ensures that plans and procedures exist and are followed for maintaining high standards of production operations to ensure that outputs conform to established customer and company quality standards
- Works with all service operations teams in the development, formulation, and implementation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives
- Acts as a mentor to the Project Management team, responsible for development plans, training plans and resource plans for maintenance of an appropriate team and individual workload
- Acts as a gateway into the team and escalation point for other departments and Project Managers and assists in resolving problems or roadblocks
- POC for coordination with other business teams for strategic and tactical deliverables as appropriate
- Communicates with managers and supervisors to be sure they are informed of the business performance and execution targets, consistent with established operational procedures
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and monitor rework data
- Oversees and verifies that various programs essential to procedures and compliance are acceptable (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years combined experience in project management in a technical services environment
- At least 3 years' experience in a shared service function
- 2+ years of team management in a customer facing service organization, able to create a feeling of belonging and sprit among the team
- Proven skills in project managed to serve as a role model in providing exceptional customer service and embodying company values
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short- and long-range project plans, goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Strong leadership capabilities with ability to lead, develop and motivate others in accomplishing goals and to persevere when faced with difficulties or setbacks
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which have an impact on people, quality of service, and costs.
- Deals with interpersonal conflict, stressful work conditions by coping in a mature, problem-solving, solutions-oriented manner.
- Ability to establish credibility and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Bachelor's degree and PMP with experience