What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for a Deployment Lead to join our team supporting the DHS. You are a recognized technical and managerial expert who can manage highly technical engineers and successfully drive implementation and integration schedules while interfacing with the Lead Systems Integration Manger, Deployment Lead, customer technical and programmatic stakeholders as well as othercontract leads (Lead Cyber Architect, Cyber Architects, Service Assurance Manager/Leads/Engineers, Test Lead/Engineers, etc.) You will have 3 direct reports in this role.
More About the Role:
- Provide technical leadership for RFS implementation Iteration 7, Discovery/Preparation, to Iteration 12, Handover to Operations
- Responsible for researching, designing, developing, testing and supporting new systems, applications, and solutions for enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Validate target environment against solution requirements, identifying Solution Dependencies (Del. 42)
- Ensure operational and functional requirements are tested during initial rollout
- Applies computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, and othercyber physical engineering disciplines to the design, development, integration, and support of innovative solutions or products that identify, exploit, protect against, or mitigate cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Oversee execution of service assurance activities including execution of Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) support
- Ensure training and document Handover to Operations (CACI and DHS/Component service provider) following ORR and deployment of CDM capabilities
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments
- Manage deployment team resources to ensure adequate personnel coverage to execute each component deployment
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures OR may be a recognized subject matter expert
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cybersecurity architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cybersecurity features, relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of job area OR may demonstrate innovative influence within a project that has impact and participation from multiple departments.
- Responsible for all Request for Service (RFS) Deployment services and Handover to Operations
- Responsible for “Request for Service (RFS)” deployment project success and implementing processes and procedures
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, which may include external customers or vendors depending upon the job function.
- Accountable for successful knowledge transfer and training of all deployed CDM capabilities, both CACI Tier II/III and DHS/Component service providers
- Manages a small to mid-sized team consisting of experienced professionals. Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 12+ years' experience
- Familiarity with NIST Risk Management Framework and Security Controls (NIST SP 800-53 and DHS4300A/B)
- Experience or familiarity with troubleshootingnetworking issues at the hands-on technical level
- Experience (or Familiarity) with Cloud and Mobile technologies
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching, and Cisco iOS, JunOS, or equivalent Linux experience helpful
- Data Center experience including experience (or Familiarity) with the concepts of Tech Refresh, Configuration Management, Change Management, Agile, ITIL, COBIT, or PMBoK methodologies
- Experience (or Familiarity) with Microsegmentation, Advanced Data Protection, Digital Rights Management tools technologies
- Experience with the extensive use of virtualization using VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, oVirt or another commercial or Open Source virtualization technology
- Experience (or Familiarity) with the concepts of Tech Refresh, Configuration Management, Change Management, Agile, ITIL, COBIT, or PMBoK methodologies
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance
- Ability to obtain DHS Entrance on Duty
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified NetworkAssociate (CCNA) Security
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Splunk, Cloud, or Agile based certifications, e.g. Splunk User/Power User, Scrum Master
- ITIL Certification(s)