The Deployment Engineer Installs and configures hardware, Tyler software, and 3rd party software remotely and on-site prior to go-live phase of software implementation process. Installs and configures interfaces between Tyler Software and other applications. Troubleshoots issues that arise during these deployment processes.Responsibilities
- Hardware and software installs - Installs and configures Tyler software, 3rd party software, various interfaces, servers, desktops and laptops.
- Software Upgrades - Upgrades Tyler software remotely and/or on-site. Also upgrades interfaces and 3rd party software in relation to Tyler software environment.
- Software Migrations -Migrates Tyler software remotely and/or on-site. Also migrates interfaces and 3rd party software in relation to Tyler software environment.
- Consulting - Consults with other departments during various phases of sales and implementation processes to ensure that the correct hardware and 3rd party software are ordered and delivered during the correct phase.
- Innovative thinker that prefers to work outside of the box
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation operating systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of Windows-based networking, remote connectivity, TCP/IP and basic firewall routing principles
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BS/BA in related IT field or equivalent deployment/software installation experience
- A strong business orientation