This is a remote, intermediate-level position where you will be responsible for the deployment and installation of our technology and hardware across the country (from New York to San Francisco). You will be serving a key role ensuring that projects are completed on time and that our customers are successful with Mashgin. Excellent technical ability, communication skills, and problem solving are critical to this role. You will work directly with the product engineers in addition to our users, customers and their clients.
You Will Be
- Traveling the country launching new locations and helping customers (50-75% travel is expected).
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues remotely and in the field after developing a deep technical understanding of our product.
- Respond to customer escalations and inquiries, when needed seeking partners to assist.
- Maintain a subject-matter expert level of knowledge of deployment systems and software.
- Installing kiosks to ensure our customers and clients are set up for success.
- Planning and preparing for deployments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Preferred: prior IT or tech repair experience.
- Strong technical ability: you should be comfortable doing things like installing drivers, diagnosing system issues, and building PCs using off-the-shelf components.
- Ability and desire to travel frequently.
- Self-starter who is comfortable getting the job done without much assistance.
- Relentlessly resourceful, always thinking outside the box to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.