Deployer GEOINT Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular-Rotational Traveler
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI has an outstanding opportunity for a Deployer GEOINT Analyst to deliver world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to warfighters, policymakers, and intelligence professionals.
This position is in support of NGA located in Springfield, VA.More About the Role
Specifically, as a Deployer GEOINT Analyst you will provide detailed analytical and finished intelligence products to NGA and IC senior-level personnel. You will prepare, maintain, and present detailed finished intelligence products that include written intelligence reports, graphics/visual aids, spreadsheets, and video products. As a Deployer GEOINT Analyst you will fuse multiple disparate sources of intelligence data to inform and complement GEOINT analysis. As a member of the NGA's Expeditionary Operations team you must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and verbally, and present products and ideas in a business manner. You'll conduct deep-dive research analysis drawing on your analytical skills and experiences. You'll Bring These Qualifications
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Deploy 90-180 days, 1- 2 times per year
- Active TS/SCI, CI Poly clearance
- BA/BS and minimum 5 years of related work experience; or equivalent relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Experience working with targeting tools and databases
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and applications of ABI methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis
- Ability to produce GEOINT products meeting NGA standards and quality
- Demonstrate ability to operate successfully in a fast paced and dynamic environment as a team member but also as the resident expert on GEOINT
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Demonstrated resiliency to difficult and often adverse environments
What We Can Offer You:
- Regional Geographic proficiency in various physical, cultural, and social geographies
- Military service familiarity
- Previous deployment experience in support of GEOINT operations
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.