- Job Tracking ID: 512446-608190
GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Department Operations Manager - Customer Service
We have an immediate career opportunity for a site leader position to oversee our Atlanta, GA facility and directly manage Front Line Managers who in turn manage front line contact center agents. This dynamic person must be the cultural and technical leader in this facility reporting to executive leadership within the GreenSky Operations function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive day to day metrics that all support the number 1 Goal of GreenSky which is Net Promoter Score (NPS) and the improvement of the customer experience.
- Support, implement and monitor progress against numerous initiatives that support the improvement of the customer experience.
- Execute on the development of front line agents and ensure that the GreenSky vision of building elite professionals is realized.
- Provide daily leadership, management and coaching of call center operations teams.
- Implement policies, standards, performance criteria and metrics to continuously improve productivity, service quality, and client and employee retention.
- Create a customer centered culture focused on meeting and exceeding customer service and productivity expectations, metrics driven solutions and optimal results.
- Analyze call center metrics, service levels and other performance indicators and recommend initiatives to improve service levels, the work environment and to reduce expenses.
- Develop and implement innovations that drive improvements in net promoter score, employee engagement, cost revenue and quality.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients and serve as the escalation point with clients, agents, Front Line Managers when necessary.
- Partner with other cross functional leadership teams whose support is critical to insure service, quality and other company wide goals are attained: Workforce, Sales, Training, Human Resources, IT, etc.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: Some travel between Atlanta, GA and Crestview Hills, KY
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive senior level management experience in high volume, fast paced financial service/call centers with teams of 100+ employees.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of call center metrics and technologies.
- Must be responsive to customer needs, possess a passion for quality, and have a history of strong results.
- Must have experience managing and mentoring staff, providing constructive feedback and coaching, administering HR policies, conducting constructive performance reviews, and disciplinary processes.
- Must have compelling communication and influencing skills to win the support of senior management and influence strategic decisions.
- Must be able to develop an operational environment that supports the generation and full implementation of innovative ideas.
- Must have strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be willing to travel quarterly.