Department Manager, Manufacturing Maintenance
8 - 10 years experience • Manufacturing / Plastics
Job Req # 535073
Global Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Department Manager, Manufacturing Maintenance
LOCATION: Darlington Indiana Area (40 miles northwest of Indianapolis)
DEGREE: Preferred Not Required.
EXPERIENCE: 7-10+ Years Manufacturing Leadership Experience with some Maintenance exposure
RELOCATION: Relocation Package
General POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Manager will be responsible for maintenance of our single production facility and associated equipment and processes. This Manager will have leadership responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring our equipment has an ongoing documented preventive maintenance program, executed and implemented to maximize our equipment uptime.
- Leading the facility maintenance teams.
- Implement a series of measures that track key maintenance performance indicators and demonstrate the cost/benefit analysis of our Preventive maintenance and capital equipment programs.
- Optimize the mix of internal and external service to provide the most effective balance of cost and service
- Develop the capital program for equipment replacement – plant .
- Cost – Provide regular views and reviews of cost optimization opportunities, including total fleet cost of ownership.
- Work with external providers to minimize energy costs, wastewater treatment costs.
- Drive the improvement agenda by analyzing maintenance processes, identifying and prioritizing opportunities for efficiency improvement, and leading change
- Staffing and development of employees.
- Lead key maintenance and engineering projects.
- Lead engineeringintern in execution of projects
- Model and Lead the maintenance team to work safely and with adherence to good manufacturing practices and sanitation standards.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements, especially the industrial refrigeration system.
- Ability to be on call to support plant operations as needed.